Every quarter – no later than the last working day of the month following the reporting quarter – the employer is obliged to notify the federal executive authority on migration or its authorized territorial body on the fulfillment of wage (compensation) obligations to highly qualified specialists (see Federal Law 115-FZ, article 13.2 clause 13 for details).
Notifications can be submitted in one of two ways:
– submitting notification to the federal migration executive body or its authorized territorial authority in person
– sending notification by registered mail to the postal address of the federal migration executive body or its authorized territorial authority
It is worth noting that the second option is highly undesirable because it does not assure the information is correctly entered into the police database.
The company representative may send the notification to the wrong address or fill it in incorrectly, an executive body employee may incorrectly or not on time enter the information into the database, etc. As a result, the company will be held liable.
Please be reminded that not complying with the HQS salary notification obligation results in administrative liability:
– fine for officials – from 35,000 to 70,000 rubles;
– for legal entities – from 400,000 to 1,000,000 rubles;
– or denying the opportunity to attract HQS for a period of 2 years.
The salary for highly qualified specialists should be at least 167,000 rubles per month, with possible exceptions. Additional information is in 115-FZ Art. 13.2 or in the HQS section (section 3).
List of required documents
Information about the required documents for this type of service can be found on the website of the Russian Interior Ministry Migration Service or by submitting a request to us.
For more information, please read through current laws and regulations (legislation section) or call the OTK-Group specialists at +7 (903) 722-44-24.